Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Currently August Edition -a little late, whoops



Listening:
I'm still into you - Paramore. I love Paramore anyway, but this song reminds me of us and it's peppy!

Loving: The changes in my life, the people in my life who are always helping me and supporting me

Thinking: Not looking forward to some of the medical things I have to deal with soon, my Dr and I aren't getting along


Reading: What's It Like to Be Married to Me?: And Other Dangerous Questions
(You can find me on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/Momfia)

Feeling: Overwhelmed, missing Ky

Secret Addiction: 1: http://www.time-warp-wife.blogspot.com/
(She is such a source of wisdom and inspiration to me, a real Titus 2 woman, mentoring those of us who are younger and struggling to be as patient and thankful)

2: ErinCondren.com. Stephy introduced me to them and I stalked the website for like 2 months before rationalizing it's my birthday and I can spend $60 on a planner.


Enjoying: Quiet time while kiddo is at school. Am I allowed to admit that?

. photo megsignature_zpsef18fd92.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you ordered your Erin Condren planner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...